Any Emoji as an Icon
Use any emoji available on the platform you're using.
Posted Mar 2, 2020
- Click on the icon for a page or a callout to bring up Notion’s emoji panel.
- Click on the Link tab and then the Paste an image link… field.
- Depending on your operating system, bring up the emoji panel in one of the following ways.
- Windows 10:
- iOS/ipadOS: the ☻ icon at the bottom left of your keyboard (if you have the emoji keyboard enabled)
- Add any single emoji you’d like, then press Submit.
Note: adding multiple emojis to the Link field can have some interesting side effects.
----- × -----